Welcome to Swift Owners Club UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Swift Owners - Shop Orders

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic
Benjamin
  • Members
  • 1424 posts
  • PipPipPip
  • Advanced Member
  • Last active: Oct 26 2013 09:40 AM
Hi,

While we dont ship massive volumes on a daily basis it seems that orders aren't always been recieved therefore all orders will now be sent with some type of tracking i.e recorded delivery or courier delivery.

I have just sent emails to all orders which should have received an order in the last 2/3 weeks, please can you reply to the email so i can update your order status.

Order Process
Once you place an order you will be asked how you wish to pay which are as follows :
Paypal - instant payment will be made
Bank Transfer - this requires you to do this via your bank once a payment has been made it can take 3-5 working days the first time (this is not me but the banks)
Cheque - you need to post the cheque to me and then this will take 5-7 days to clear

Orders are usually sent on thursday and fridays only as this will mean you will take delivery on a saturday i.e to sign for your parcel.

Any order questions need to be send to admin@swiftowners.co.uk please note that it can take upto 48 hours to get a reply as we get alot of questions daily.

While i would love swiftowners to be my full time job it isnt and i can only reply when i finish work and get home (no internet access at work)

YORKS DAVE
  • Members
  • 27 posts
  • PipPip
  • LocationSheffield
  • Last active: Apr 12 2017 11:59 AM

Any chance of any more Club stickers !?

2015 SWIFT 4X4

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users