Welcome to Swift Owners Club UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Swift Sport Mk II OEM Alloys (2006-10)

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic
Leon96
  • Members
  • 7 posts
  • Pip
  • Last active: Yesterday, 02:05 PM
Anyone know where I could get a set of OEM Swift Sport Alloys and how much they would be? Or would anyone have a decent set for sale?

The ones on mine are pretty oxidized & scuffed and I'm looking at getting them all refurbished but might be a little less to actually get a new set.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

SSS77
  • Members
  • 18 posts
  • PipPip
  • Last active: Today, 07:28 PM
Theyre mega expensive from suzuki, there's always some on ebay / breakers yard websites

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

logikmaster
  • Members
  • 1234 posts
  • PipPipPip
  • Advanced Member
  • LocationEdinburgh, Scotland
  • Last active: Today, 09:12 PM
They used to be over 300 quid each wheel from suzuki and you can get a refurb for 250 a set, so it's a no brainer to go the refurb route tbh.
Running Stock aside from wind deflectors, Genuine sport mats, Pipercross Air filter, under bonnet tidy bolts & mud flaps........... for now

584935.png

Leon96
  • Members
  • 7 posts
  • Pip
  • Last active: Yesterday, 02:05 PM
I didn't realise they'd be that expensive from Suzuki! Was just wondering how much they would be considering I got a price of 100 quid a wheel, the ones on it now are pretty bad to be fair I might shop around though cheers

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users