Welcome to Swift Owners Club UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Hello from Aberdeenshire!

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic
Cojay
  • Members
  • 1 posts
  • Pip
  • Last active: Jul 21 2017 10:22 AM

Hey guys i very recently purchased my first car which is a Suzuki Swift SZ3 which i love to bits but was wondering what i can do to make it even better, i'm not the best when it comes to cars but would love to hear what you guys think i should add/change! Much appreciated :D

Attached Files

Rival_Son
  • Members
  • 31 posts
  • PipPipPip
  • Advanced Member
  • Last active: Aug 12 2017 11:26 AM
Hello from down the road
Most people do a few small mods then work up to the obsessed stage Check the forums for things people have done.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

logikmaster
  • Members
  • 1234 posts
  • PipPipPip
  • Advanced Member
  • LocationEdinburgh, Scotland
  • Last active: Today, 09:12 PM
Welcome pal. Aye it's always the first wee things that start only to be followed by more & more!
I had a 08 rs415 that started life normal and ended up with everything getting done to it.........
Now on the zc32s and started quietly with mats, heko deflectors, mud flaps and tidy bolts and such like......
Lowering springs sitting in the shed for a quiet weekend to get done, then front n' rear brace......

So take your time and remember mods like seats, wheels, suspension, exhausts can affect your insurance so check before you buy anything with your insurance company as I know a few examples where companies have walked away from incidents when they find non genuine parts that weren't declared.
Loads you can still do though, heko wind deflectors, mats, head unit swap out, speakers & amp headlight conversion etc.
Only limit is your wallet.....
Running Stock aside from wind deflectors, Genuine sport mats, Pipercross Air filter, under bonnet tidy bolts & mud flaps........... for now

584935.png

Highco
  • Members
  • 813 posts
  • PipPipPip
  • Advanced Member
  • LocationThe Netherlands
  • Last active: Yesterday, 09:35 AM
Welcome! As said look at the showroom threads for inspiration.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users